Regional Meeting Hosted by Wells Fargo in Phoenix
Wednesday, March 7th
Map this event »
Phoenix Emergency Operations Center
2425 W. Lower Buckeye Road, Building 8
Online registration is available until: 3/2/2018
(subject to change)
8:30 - 9:00 AM
Registration/Networking and Continental breakfast
Please bring Government issued ID for check-in
9:00 - 9:30 AM
Kick Off Remarks/ Intro to EWF:
Lynn Terwoerds, EWF Executive Director
Session: Privacy and GDPR
10:15 - 10:30 AM
10:30 - 11:30 AM
Session: Cloud Security
11:30 - 12:15 PM
Session: Incident Response Discussion
(Privacy, International, topic of the day)
12:15 - 12:30 PM
Afterwards join us for a Cheer Lunch to continue the conversation!
Participants of the lunch are kindly asked to share
the cost of the bill at the end of the event.
More details to follow soon!
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications
« Go to Upcoming Event List