EWF Regional Half-Day Meetings are focused community meetings hosted by Corporate Benefactors that include
an agenda of speakers, panelists and networking opportunities for both EWF members and nonmembers to engage.
Why Corporate Benefactors host Regional Half Day Meetings:
• Regional visibility for their company and brand. Highlight men and women executives in their company who are demonstrating commitment to advancing and developing women leaders
• Networking opportunity with colleagues and external people in the region
• Ability to set agenda and invite a wide range of speakers
• Opportunity to promote people in their company as visionaries and industry experts
• Connect with peers, partners, key customers and potential clients
• Opportunity to highlight their company’s accomplishments and best practices
• Leverage event as a training and awareness opportunity
• Attendees can receive 3 CPE credits towards various certifications
Who can attend?
EWF members and non-members are welcome to attend this half-day event. Ideal for those who hold senior level risk and compliance positions in Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and higher education institutions. This is a great opportunity for EWF newbies to meet and interact with EWF alumni.
Half day meetings consists of a guest keynote, panels and open networking.
Don't forget to check out our events calendar for upcoming Regional Meetings and other EWF events:
2016 EWF Half-Day Regional Meetings
March 21, 2016 - New York, NY Hosted by New York Life - View the agenda
June 14, 2016 - Hartford, CT Hosted by Aetna - View the agenda
June 16, 2016 - Houston, TX Hosted by AIG - View the agenda
June 17, 2016 - Columbus, OH Hosted by Nationwide - View the agenda
June 23, 2016 - Glen Allen, VA Hosted by GE - View the agenda
July 21, 2016 - Charlotte, NC Hosted by Bank of America - View the agenda
August 22, 2016 - Charlotte, NC Hosted by Wells Fargo - View the agenda
September 7, 2016 - New York, NY Hosted by Bloomberg - View the agenda
September 26, 2016 - Minneapolis, MN Hosted by Target - View the agenda
Please sure to check back for updates and additional meetings!