Stay tuned for the 2018
Future Female Leaders Scholarship Program relaunch
As we strive to minimize the gender gap among InfoSec professionals, and introduce the next generation of female leaders to the Black Hat community, our hope is to give students the opportunity to learn, network, and collaborate with the industry's brightest minds.
For the past 3 years the EWF and partnered with Black Hat USA to award 50 complimentary Academic Passes to female university students who demonstrate a passion for Information Security as well as a proven history of related experience and coursework. Each Academic Pass allows full access to all Black Hat USA briefings at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In order to be considered for the Black Hat USA Student Scholarship, each applicant must meet the following criteria:
* Must be at least 18 years old at the time of the event
* Must provide copy of verifiable proof of full-time academic status at an accredited college or university
* Must provide copy of valid and current college/university ID card
* All submissions must be in English
* Students do not need to provide proof of enrollment unless contacted by Black Hat for potential award
* Academic Passes awarded as part of this Scholarship program are non-transferable and may not be sold, exchanged or redeemed for any cash value
* All Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging
Learn more about Black Hat here.