An important goal of the Executive Women’s Forum is to provide opportunities for women to develop their careers in the field of technology risk management in an environment that enriches their lives and the lives around them.
Executive Women's Forum INI Fellowship
EWF has partnered with the Information Networking Institute (INI) and Carnegie Mellon CyLab to offer a full tuition scholarship for their Master of Science in Information Security Technology and Management (MSISTM) program. These scholarships will be offered each year to students from historically underrepresented populations in the area of information networking and security, including women. Recipients of the EWF scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all criteria for admission to an INI program
- Have an accumulated GPA of at least 3.25 prior to entering Carnegie Mellon and maintain a minimum 3.25 GPA while at the INI
- Have no outstanding employment contract or obligation while attending Carnegie Mellon
- Show exemplary promise and potential
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
For more information on the Executive Women's Forum INI Fellowship and how to apply, please visit the CMU INI Website.